The South Lakeland Orchard Group welcomes new members.
What do I get from being a member of the South Lakeland Orchard Group?
1. A chance to meet other people who are interested in orchards.
2. The opportunity to attend a range of events to gain information and also to learn practical orchard tasks such as grafting and pruning.
3. Access to a range of advice from orchard experts.
4. Access to a complete range of fruit pressing equipment
5. Quarterly members' newsletter
Membership rates are:
Single: £8 per annum
Household: £10 per annum
Group/Organisation: £30 per annum
We use membermojo to manage memberships, applications and renewals so if you would like to join please click the button to complete the membership process on line through the membermojo site.
Once joined, Adam (our membership secretary) will email you a standing order form and details of how to pay. We are only offering payment by standing order, cheque or BACS (and people can still join with cash at an event) to keep things as simple as possible. Our experience with online payment is that most people do not like it.
For further information contact:
Membership Secretary E-mail: email@example.com
Please find our GDPR Policy here.